Praline Cheesecake with Quaker Breaks
We played up with a few ingredients to lighten up the classic cheesecake dessert, and we are sure that cheesecake lovers out there will really enjoy this delicious, lightly sweet recipe.
This Praline Cheesecake with Quaker Breaks is delightful, refreshing, and has the 1/3 of the calories and sugar when compared with the classic cheesecake. Plus, it requires no baking!
Ingredients for 1 pot(glass):
- 2 Quaker Breaks Chocolate-Hazelnut
- 2 tbsp hazelnut praline (you can use homemade praline, find the recipe here)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese light
- 1 tsp low-fat strained yoghurt
- 1-2 tsp sweetener (powder) (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 3-4 strawberries
tbsp : tablespoon 15ml, tsp: teaspoon 5ml, cup: 1 cup 250ml
- Crush the Quaker Breaks completely and press them firmly into the bottom of your pot. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the remaining ingredients (apart from them strawberries) and stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- When the cream is ready, pour it on top of the Quaker Breaks.
- Lastly, cut the strawberries in half or quarters and place them on top of the cream.
Energy/ Calories: 320 kcal
Carbohydrate: 27 g
Protein: 10 g
Fat: 20 g
Nutritionist – Clinical Dietitian, MSc, RD