- 1. During the first visit, your medical and dietary history is discussed in depth, aiming to prepare your nutrition plan as individualized as possible.
- 2. In cooperation with you, we set both short - and long - term goals.
- 3. Nutritional education with the first basic steps that will help you implement the plan.
- 4. Anthropometric & body fat measurements and explanation
- 5. Build-up of your individualized nutrition plan
- 6. Questions and answers
Follow up visits are necessary in order to achieve your goals, monitoring your progress (weight, body fat, muscle mass and etc.), discussion of the nutritional plan and changing meals and snacks, and/or education on nutrition topics and answers to any questions.