No baked energy balls
Simple and nutritious no baked energy balls. They are super easy to make and a delicious snack to enjoy with your coffee.
Ingredients (for 30 energy balls):
- 2/3 cup bran cereals
- 1 cup oats
- 200 g. homemade peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- ½ cup. dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 5 g. vanilla sugar
* tbsp.: tablespoon 15ml , cup.: 1 cup 250 ml gr .: grams
1. Add oats to the blender and process until the oats turn into a fine powder/ until the oats are the size of a fine crumb.. Repeat the procedure with cereals, hemp seeds and dried cranberries, one ingredient at a time.
2. Then pour all the ingredients into a large bowl. Mix them together and if necessary mix with your hands, until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Roll the dough into small balls with your hands and place them in the freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy.
Nutritional Value per ball:
Energy / Calories: 70 Kcal
Fat: 4 g.
Carbohydrates: 6 g.
Protein: 2.4 g
Clinical Dietitian – Nutritionist, Msc