Yogurt Parfait with Quaker Cruesli
Quick, easy, refreshing, and delicious! What better could you ask for as a morning or afternoon snack, or even as a quick – nutritious dinner on the go?!
Ingredients (for 1 parfait):
- 1 tsp of dark praline stevia (melted)
- 2 tbsp (for 2 layers) of yogurt, 0% fat
- 2 tbsp (for 2 layers) Quaker Cruesli (Chocolate)
- 3-4 tbsp forest fruits
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes (as topping)
*tbsp: tablespoon tsp: tablespoon cup: 250ml
- Pour the melted chocolate on the bottom of the glass
- Add 1 layer of yogurt, 1 layer of Quaker Cruesli & 1-2 tbsp of forest fruits. Repeat the same procedure for a 2nd layer.
- Add the coconut flakes as topping.
Dietitian’s Tip: Pour some of the melted praline on a baking sheet to create different shapes. Leave it in the freezer for a couple of hours and once the chocolate is firm, use your imagination to decorate your yoghurt parfait for the “icing on the cake”
Nutritional Value per serving (1 parfait):
- Energy: 385 kcal
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.5g
- Carbohydrate: 40 g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Protein: 19 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.