Wrap with grilled vegetables and feta cheese
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 wholewheat tortillas
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 2-3 mushrooms
- 1 large carrot
- ½ ripe avocado
- 100g feta cheese light (crumbled)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp olive oil
- lemon juice
*tbsp: tablespoon tsp: tablespoon cup: 250ml
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly and cut them into strip.
- Put them on non-stick paper in a baking tray and sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at 160 ° C.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients, mix well.
- When vegetables are ready, warm the tortilla in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Then, mash the avocado on the tortilla.
- Finally, add the vegetables, the crumbled feta cheese and wrap.
- Your wrap is ready!
Nutritional value per wrap:
Energy / Calories: 424 kcal
Vitamins & Minerals:
Vitamin A: 107.5% *
Vitamin C: 21%
*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 kcal diet.
Clinical Dietitian – Nutritionist, RD, MSc