Ingredients for 6 muffins:
- 9 eggs, whole
- 3 slices of turkey ham
- 3 tbsp spinach, boiled and dry
- 3 tbsp tomatoes, in cubes without seeds
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 3 tbs bell peppers, in cubes
- 60g low fat cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ pepper
*tbsp: tablespoon tsp: tablespoon
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat with salt and pepper.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add some oil in a muffin baking pan and then add the mixture
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
Nutritional value per muffin:
Energy / Calories:140 kcal
Vitamins & Minerals:
Vitamin A: 46% *
Vitamin C: 19%
Folic acid: 15%
Vitamin B12: 13%
Vitamin B1: 11%
*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 kcal diet.
Clinical Dietitian-Nutritionist, RD, MSc