No bake tahini bars with Quaker Oats
Ingredients for 14 bars:
- 1 cup dried fruits (approximately 11 seedless dates, 2 dried figs, 2-3 tbsp cranberries)
- 2 cups Quaker oats
- 1 cup pistachios (chopped into large pieces)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup raw tahini
- 60g. chocolate (dark or milk chocolate)
tbsp : tablespoon 15ml, tsp: teaspoon 5ml, cup: 1 cup 250ml
- Blend all the dried fruits in a blender for about 1 minute
- Add the Quaker oats and blend again
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined
- Spread the mixture on a baking dish
- Melt the chocolate and pour it over the mixture
- Cover the baking dish with cling film and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (until it thickens).
- Then, cut into bars and enjoy!
How to store: The bars can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for approximately 1 week.
Nutritional Value per bar, 50g:
- Energy / Calories: 180 kcal
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Protein: 5 g
Clinical Dietitian – Nutritionist, RD, MSc