Lemon-Honey Chicken Thighs with-Honey Oros Maxaira
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 500g skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1,5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 small thinly sliced shallots
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey Oros Maxaira
- 1 tsp oregano
g: grams, tbsp: tablespoon, tsp: teaspoon
- Heat a large non-sticky skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan andswirl to coat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned . Transfer to a plate; keep warm.
- Add shallots to pan; reduce heat to medium, and cook 2 minutes or until beginning to brown and soften, stirring frequently.
- Add 2 tablespoons water, juice, and honey to pan; bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to pan, turning to coat.
- Sprinkle evenly with oregano, and serve immediately.
Nutritional value per serving:
Energy / Calories: 300 kcal
Vitamins & Minerals:
Niacin: 92% *
Vitamin B6: 41%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Clinical Dietitian – Nutritionist, RD, MSc