Energy balls with coconut and cocoa
- 150 g cashews
- 120 g dates, without seeds
- 30 g dried coconut, ground
- 1 tsp cocoa, 100%
- 30 g cocoa nibs
- In a blender add the cashews, dates, half of the dried coconut, cinnamon, cacao and the cocoa nibs and blend and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Make mini balls, 4 cm, and place them in a nonstick paper.
- Place the ground coconut in a bowl and cover the energy balls until the coconut is all over the ball.
- Store the energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days.
Nutritional Information per 2 energy balls:
Energy/ Calories: 140 kcal
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Fat: 12 g
Protein: 4 g
Clinical Dietitian – Nutritionist, MSc