Chocolate cookies with Quaker Oats
Oat biscuits are such a treat. The kids love them! This recipe is the perfect way to use up your ripe bananas.
Ingredients for 12 cookies:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp grated flaxseeds (ground flaxseed with 3 tbsp. water)
- 1,5 cup Quaker Oats
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cocoa, without sugar
- Melt the bananas in a bowl.
- Add the flaxseed and stir
- Add the Quaker oats and the cocoa.
- Mix well and add the chocolate chips
- Using a spoon, make small balls and place them on a baking tray.
- Using your fingers, flatten each cookie in a round shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 180 ° C.
Nutritional value per cookie:
Energy / Calories: 76 kcal
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.