Apple energy bites with almond butter
Ingredient for 25 bites:
- 2 cup oats
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix.
- Taste your mixture, if it is more fluid, add some more oats and if it is not sweet enough, add some more honey.
- With a spoon, take a dose of the mixture and using your hands form small balls.
- Place them one by one on a baking sheet.
- Leave in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- You can store them in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
Nutritional value per bite:
Energy / Calories: 100 kcal
Vitamins & Minerals:
Manganese: 16% *
Vitamin E: 10%
*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 kcal diet.
Clinical Dietitian – Nutritionist, RD, MSc