Ingredients for 29 portions:
- 2 ½ cup oat flakes
- 1 ½ cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin, sunflower and flaxseed seeds
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup dried raisins
- ¼ cup olive oil
*tbsp.: tablespoon tsp.: tablespoon cup: 240ml cup
- Preheat the oven to 180οC.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except the dried raisins, and mix well
- Divide the mixture into 2 large traybake
- Bake for 15 – 20 minute or until golden brown. Stir every 5 minutes so that it gets the color and texture you want.
- Transfer the granola to a large bowl and allow to cool, stirring occasionally.
- When ready, add the dried raisins and store your mixture in an airtight container for up to 3 – 4 weeks.
Nutritional Information per portion (30 g):
Energy/Calories: 136 kcal
Carbohydrates: 17 g
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 6 g
Clinical Dietitian – Nutritionist, MSc